You’re Invited to Attend This Year’s Annual Gardening and Backyard Living Expo
March 31, 2015 - garden totes
Save a Date! You do not wish to skip this year’s Gardening and Backyard Living Expo – Apr 11th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Plan now to attend a Gardening Backyard Living Expo on Apr 11, 2015. The Expo is hold during Lander Valley High School (350 Baldwin Creek). Doors open during 9:00 a.m. and workshops start during 9:30 a.m. The Expo promotes backyard enjoyment, gardening success, and outside recreation.
• Vendors will showcase new products and services and yield a initial look of open blooms. Come see grass tractors, mowers, grills/smokers, decking, breeze chimes, bird feeders, outside gear, a far-reaching preference of plants, and most more. Vendors will be fervent to answer all your questions.
• Barnyards Backyards Workshops will tackle engaging topics and yield tips for success. From Vegetable Container Gardening to Tried and True Trees to NOL’s Marvelous Meals In The Mountains… we have a seminar for you. There are 10 workshops in all. For a finish category report and descriptions, click here.
• The Kid’s Corner will underline activities such as formulating seed tape, pool extending pots, embellished stone critters, root prints and more. The Kid’s Corner is a large strike with families!
• Farmer’s Market booths will underline internal meat, poultry, produce, breads, pastries, jellies, salsa, and more. Learn how we can get concerned in a area village gardens and farmer’s markets.
• Concessionaires will be accessible to yield juicy treats and gratifying meals.
• Attendees can enter a sketch for a FREE Balled and Burlapped Tree donated by Sprouts Greenhouse.
• Prepare for open with a “Backyard Bag” and “Garden Tote”. These impossibly useful, reusable bags are light weight, strong, overlay prosaic for storage and mount adult by themselves even when empty. Check them out during a Popo Agie Conservation District booth.
A singular series of counter spaces are still accessible for vendors meddlesome in showcasing their products and services. If we are meddlesome in a counter or have any questions, call Popo Agie Conservation District during 332-3114.
Follow a Popo Agie Conservation District on Facebook to keep adult on events.