Things to do
April 5, 2018 - garden totes
1. AUDITIONS FOR ENCHANTED FOREST: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. during a Family Community Theatre during a Flag, 310 N Main St, Hutchinson. The Enchanted Forest prolongation is finished in tie with The Dillon Nature Center. Young actors, ages 6-12, will benefaction mixed brief plays with opposite takes on angel tales. The FCT’s Children Academy will benefaction adult to 5 opposite plays on Saturday, Apr 28 in a Nature Center. The assembly will travel by a core to attend a opposite productions.
2. MIDWEST EXPRESS CHEER TEAM FUNDRAISER: 5 to 8 p.m. during Pizza Ranch, 1805 East 17th Ave, Hutchinson. The Midwest Express Cheer group volunteers will be your servers for tips and Pizza Ranch will present a commission of each sale with a fundraiser flyer incited in.
3. TASTE OF ADVENTURE: 6 to 9 p.m. during Rolling Hills Zoo, 625 N Hedville Rd, Salina. Having complicated African embellished dogs for over thirty years, Dr. Rasmussen is owner of a Painted Dog Conservation and Painted Dog Research Trust in Zimbabwe, Africa. Also, Zimbabwean dish served. Admission is $30/Members or $35/Non Members.
4. EAGLES AUXILIARY BINGO: 6:30 p.m. during Fraternal Order of Eagles #765, 146 N. 7th, Salina. Mini games 6:30 p.m., unchanging event during 7 p.m.
5. FABRIC PAINTING: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during Delos V. Smith Senior Center, 101 West 1st, Hutchinson. Free, come-and-go category teaches techniques for portrayal on fabric. Participants contingency yield a fabric (totes, shirts, etc.) to paint.