NY Now spotlights contemporary brands in Accent on Design
July 17, 2018 - garden totes
NY Now’s Accent on Design will showcase a many singular and contemporary designs in a operation of categories from home furnishings and musical accessories and more.
Buyers looking for singular and forward-thinking designs can find them during a NY NOW summer 2018 marketplace starting Sunday, Aug. 12, by Wednesday, Aug. 15 during a Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Accent on Design is located within a HOME Collection and can be found on Level 3 in a 3700-4200 aisles.
“From seat and home décor to kitchenware and lifestyle accessories, Accent on Design facilities strange and artistic product designs that mangle a mold and set new standards,” pronounced Randi Mohr, clamp boss and NY Now director. “This season’s brands accost from 20 countries around a creation and will broach a singular and innovative mix of form and duty that emanate products that buyers need – and NY NOW is a place to be to see them all.”
As a industry’s heading apparatus for innovative, design-led sell for some-more than 30 years, Accent on Design presents 150+ determined and rising pattern brands that ceaselessly pull a artistic pouch and change a approach we demeanour during a everyday. Some exhibitors that are returning to a marketplace this summer include:
- Tom Dixon (Booth #3710) – A British pattern code featuring lighting, seat and appendage collections.
- SkLO (Booth #3937) – Partners Karen Gilbert and Paul Pavlak emanate accessories, vessels, sculptures, lighting, and wall pieces done from palm blown Czech glass. Karen is an American qualification artist, metalsmith and jeweler, and Paul is an American engineer and designer.
- Taschen (Booth #3840) – A publisher of fanciful and innovative books that are accessible during low prices to everybody around a world. Taschen does not only follow trends, they emanate them.
- Design Ireland (Booth #3940) – A collection of 7 shining Irish designers opposite categories such as musical accessories, candles, woven throws and scarves, home furnishings and more. Designers include: Foxford Woollen Mills, Diem Pottery, Jando, J Hill’s Standard, Slated, Blaithin Ennis and Field Apothecary.
- Droog (Booth #3713) – A unpractical pattern association featuring lighting, tabletop and home accessories. They concentration on matters that impact multitude and a people and trust that routine is key.
- Eleanor Pritchard (Booth #3829) – A pattern code that creates and produces woven woolen blankets and cushions characterized by pared-back geometrics and striking reversible patterns.
- Fresh Taiwan (Booth #3930) – A collection of 10 brands showcasing strange and artistic capabilities of pattern talents in Taiwan. Brands will underline ceramics, home décor, personal accessories, valuables and more.
- LEFF (Booth #3713) – Working from their studio in a city core of Amsterdam, LEFF creates radical watches.
- Pappelina AB (Booth #3721) – Featuring rugs and home accessories that are crafted with adore and done with honour in Sweden.
- WP Design (Booth #4040) – The Brooklyn-based group boasts imagination in design, manufacturing, culinary arts, edition and over with some-more than 250 products trimming from kitchen and bar collection to cocktail mixers, cookbooks and more.
At any market, brands offer original, artistic and authentic designs as good as new and innovative use of materials. Some of this year’s new exhibitors include:
- Aplat (Booth #4017) – 100% organic string culinary totes done in San Francisco that are simply beautiful, well-crafted and sustainable. Designed for gourmands, cook and bakers to ride culinary treasures, branch food, booze and garden into a ideal gift.
- Atelier Swarovski (Booth #3707) – Covetable, innovative objects for a home by collaborations with a world’s heading luminaries in pattern and architecture.
- Huygens (Booth #3713) – With many clocks we will hear a day ticking away. Huygens clocks use implausible materials and have an innovative transformation that ensures finish overpower in any room.
- Kartell US (Booth #3704) – An Italian pattern association featuring furniture, furnishings, lighting and home accessories.
- LYFE (Booth #3725) –Metalkitchenwareproducts with a uncomplicated pattern that will mount a exam of time.