Ikea announces the freebies for Grand Opening on Sept. 30
September 23, 2015 - garden totes
The promotional giveaways during a new Ikea store will final 3 days, commencement on Wednesday, Sept. 30, by Friday, Oct 2.
The equipment embody sofas, armchairs, mattress and meatballs for a year. This is Ikea’s 41st store in a U.S.
Customers might start backing adult during 9 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 28. The store opens during 9 a.m. on Wednesday.
Here is a finish list of a promotional offers:
Wednesday, Sept. 30
• The initial 41 adults (18 and older) in Ikea St. Louis will accept a giveaway Ektorp three-seat sofa.
• The subsequent 100 adults will accept a giveaway Poang armchair.
• The initial 100 children (17 and younger) will receiving a giveaway Faming heart-shaped soothing toy.
• The initial 2,500 adults will accept a pointless esteem pouch with Ikea gift cards trimming from $10 to $250, or a Buy One, Get One Free cinnamon bun, hot-dog or solidified yogurt voucher.
• Visitors bringing explanation to Ikea St. Louis that their birthday is a same as a store’s can accept a present label in a volume of $41.
• From Sept. 30 by Oct. 4, visitors may enter a sketch to win one of 10 $1,000 Ikea Gift Cards by a Ikea Family faithfulness program.
Thursday, Oct. 1
• The initial 41 adults will accept a giveaway queen-sized Sultan Hallen mattress.
• The subsequent 100 adults will accept a present label for a homogeneous of giveaway Zone 1 home smoothness for purchases on that day.
• Children 12 and underneath eat for giveaway during Ikea St. Louis on Thursday, Oct.1.
Friday, Oct. 2
• The initial 41 adults (one per evident family) will accept a document a monthly meatball dish for a family of 4 during Ikea St. Louis’ Restaurant by subsequent year, failing on Sept. 30, 2016.
• The subsequent 41 adults will accept an Ikea Food receptacle bag and a document to fill a bag with whatever they wish from Ikea St. Louis’ Swedish Food Market.
• The initial 100 children will accept a document for a soft-serve solidified yogurt accessible that day during Ikea St. Louis’ Exit Bistro.