HGTV’s John Gidding Set for Austin’s Spring 2015 Home & Garden Show, 3/27-29
March 21, 2015 - garden totes
From open cleaning to planting, to home improvement, Central Texans will be means to find all they need for both home and garden during a 10th Annual Austin Spring Home Garden Show, Mar 27-29 during Palmer Events Center, 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin.
Now a 10th year, a Austin Spring Home Garden Show blossoms with superb vendors, celebrities, sparkling presentations and fun activities for a whole family. The Palmer Events Center is remade into a vibrant, colorful home and garden paradise, with aisle after aisle of gorgeous displays, interactive demos, and experts in probably each area of home building, remodeling and gardening. There are pleasing furnishings, state-of-the-art kitchen, wall pattern and countertop displays, closet organization, a latest in sinks, tubs, fixtures and even pools, spas and outside vital areas.
For a yard and garden, there are talented landscape displays with singular H2O facilities and a far-reaching accumulation of plants and garden accessories.
Whether it’s a tiny home alleviation plan or a finish renovation, guest can design one-on-one time to deliberate with consultant builders, contractors, remodelers, interior designers and landscapers among others. Some of a tip professionals in a attention are accessible to offer useful recommendation and unsentimental ‘how to’s on all from common home alleviation topics such as gutters, walls, and flooring, to home security, media technology, solar appetite and many more.
On a luminary stage, a Austin Spring Home Garden Show is anxious to horde luminary guest JOHN GIDDING of HGTV’s ‘Curb Appeal’ and ‘Designed to Sell’, who will be presenting seminars via a weekend. He will share his penetrating discernment and fascinating ideas on ‘facades and landscapes’. Other fun and ominous presentations embody a special convention by Peter Pfeiffer, of Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture on ‘high opening building’, and Austin’s Susan Crenshaw speaks on a advantages of decorating regulating shipment pieces (full convention report below).
As a special feature, there will also be a live low-pitched opening by up-and-coming nation song singing sensation, Kaylee Rutland on Saturday from 5-7:00 pm.
For a shoppers, there is a singular Art, Gift and Gourmet Center offers singular shopping, with workman dishes and domestic gifts, GO TEXAN products and epicurean treats.
The Austin Home and Garden uncover is $8.50 for adults (17+), $6.50 for seniors (65+) all weekend, and giveaway for kids 16 and under. Admission is nominal for all active avocation troops crew (valid ID required). For best value, accept $2 off acknowledgment when tickets are purchased online in advance. Complimentary Autumn Beauty Sunflower Seeds and receptacle bags (while reserve last).
WHAT: The 10th Annual Austin Spring Home Garden Show
WHEN: Friday, Mar 27, 2-7pm, Saturday, Mar 28, 10am-7pm, and Sunday, Mar 29, 11am-5pm
WHERE: PALMER EVENTS CENTER, 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
PARKING: Parking is accessible for $8 during a Palmer Parking Garage, adjacent to a trickery with dual entrances; Barton Springs Road or Riverside Drive.
ADMISSION: Adults 17+ – $8.50; Kids 16 years and underneath – Free; Seniors 65+ – $6.50 (All Weekend)*; Active Duty Military – Free; $1.00 off banking accessible online during ShowTechnology.com. For best value, accept $2 off acknowledgment when purchased in advance, online during www.austinhomeandgardenshow.com.
*No serve discounts practical to comparison admission.
*Note – a apportionment of all tickets will be donated to HAAM (Health Alliance for Austin Musicians)
· Celebrity Appearance! John Gidding of HGTV’s ‘Curb Appeal’ and ‘Designed to Sell’
· Seminars all weekend!
· Builders and Remodelers one on one recommendation from a pros
· Designer Room Showcase Ultimate Garage try a possibilities of your dream bedrooms and garage
· Closets and Storage crafty ideas for home and garage organization
· Appliances, Fixtures and Hardware new ideas and consultant advice
· Green Living earth-friendly and energy-saving tips and ideas
· Home Improvement Zone featuring all from a front doorway to a backyard
· Interior Design impulse on monumental and gentle interiors
· Latest trends in Kitchen Bath crop cabinets, countertops, appliances and more
· Windows and Doors far-reaching preference and appetite fit options
· Landscaping, Decks and Fencing formulating a pleasing outside bliss and sensuous quell appeal
· Pools, spas and sunrooms for each bill impulse to emanate a backyard getaway or raise outside spaces
· Flooring Appliances learn what works best in all spaces
· Furniture and Bedding from latest trends to undying inspiration
· Home Technology and Security latest record in gripping home and family safe
· Art, Gift Gourmet Center collect adult some locally done GO TEXAN present and treats
About Celebrity Guest John Gidding – of HGTVs Curb Appeal and Designed To Sell – Before commencement his career in television, John got his start as a conform indication and worked a runways for Armani and Gucci. He’s been featured on ABC, NBC, CNN and HGTV, many recently as a Host Designer on “Curb Appeal”. John is a visit guest on Rachel Ray, a favorite on Home Shopping Network and Hosts HGTV specials such as “Dream Home”. To a pleasure of his many fans, he is a featured orator during home and garden shows opposite a United States.