Food and party upgrades during TPC Sawgrass
May 8, 2015 - garden totes
For several years, fans during THE PLAYERS have enjoyed a further of several new amicable venues, giving them a possibility to cold off in a shade, squeeze a drink, relax with friends or watch a contest on vast LED video boards. In 2014, THE PLAYERS introduced 3 sparkling new venues for fan and family party – Tacos on 12, Trucks on 10 and a Blue Room VIP Lounge presented by Michelob ULTRA – and done vital enhancements to a Taste of JAX. Here’s a refresher on some of a many new additions from before years, in box we missed them, as good as new additions.
NEW IN 2015: Fan Bleachers presented by MD Anderson Cancer Center
With dual locations, a new Fan Bleachers presented by MD Anderson Cancer Center yield glorious shadowy observation for fans. Located on 16 tee, with views of 10 tee, a Fan Bleacher presented by MD Anderson Cancer Center offers a lonesome open bleacher and deck. Fan Bleacher presented by MD Anderson Cancer Center is located on 17 immature and has open bleacher seating with a lonesome behind deck. Concessions are accessible during any location.
PHOTOS RENDERINGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
UPGRADED FOR 2015: Tacos on 12
TacoLu, Jacksonville’s many renouned Baja Mexicana, debuted in 2014 and was one of a many renouned additions to a tournament. It will once again be featured on march during THE PLAYERS, though with increasing ability to hoop a recognition of a venue. With double a seating ability in a shadowy areas located between 12 immature and 13 tee, fans can rest, relax and suffer some of “The Lu’s” tasty menu items, that are always done with a freshest ingredients.
UPGRADED FOR 2015: Blue Room VIP Lounge presented by Michelob ULTRA
Located between Stadium Village and 10 tee, this ticketed venue includes comprehensive beverages (beer, wine, soda and water) and signature dishes from tip internal restaurants, air-conditioned space and entertainment. Preferred cost tickets are $75 for Wednesday, $100 for Thursday, $125 for Friday, $125 for Saturday and $100 for Sunday. Tickets are accessible exclusively during THEPLAYERSBlueRoom.com. Blue Room VIP Lounge presented by Michelob ULTRA includes:
• All-inclusive beer, wine, soda and water
• Michelob ULTRA two-story mobile bar
• Cocktails accessible for purchase
• Custom-designed t-shirts accessible for purchase
• Live song presented by DJ Japancakes
• Stainless steel commemoration crater for all sheet holders
• Access to THE PLAYERS Championship 2015 grounds
• Signature dishes from tip internal restaurants:
o Mellow Mushroom – The menu offers tasty pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads.
o Burrito Gallery – Burrito Gallery is a tasty and singular grill located in a heart of downtown Jacksonville. The menu includes burritos, tacos, quesadillas and uninformed salads.
o Uptown Market – Uptown Market is a creative, complicated twists on caf� transport served in a stylish, light-filled space with an open kitchen located in Springfield.
REFRESHER ON OTHER POPULAR VENUES
Taste of JAX – Located between 11 immature and 12 tee, this open venue offers flavors from local, favorite restaurants, a Bacardi® alfresco bar, permanent restrooms and video play to keep adult with a tournament. In 2015, Taste of JAX will raise a patio, offer some-more seating and supplement dual new internal restaurants. Taste of JAX restaurants include:
• Metro Diner – Classic American transport with low-calorie and gluten-free options;
• 4 Rivers Smokehouse – a worldly Texas-style smokehouse that is re-defining a art of smoking, one brisket during a time;
• Brucci’s Pizza: You’ll find authentic Italian here; owned by a son of Italian immigrants, Brucci’s dishes were innate from normal recipes;
Sea Best 17 Deck – It’s tough to kick a views and atmosphere around No. 17, a many iconic hole in golf; though interjection to a Sea Best 17 Deck, fans have a better-than-ever, bird’s-eye perspective of a Island Green, No. 16 fairway and green, as good as a No. 18 tee box.
The Sea Best 17 Deck is a open bleacher behind No. 17 immature and comforts a lonesome deck, misters to assistance fans stay cold and concessions.
Sea Best products will be featured via a Stadium Course, including on a Sea Best 17 Deck located behind a No. 17 green. Zesty Lime Shrimp Tacos are a signature menu object of THE PLAYERS 2015.
Trucks on 10
Located between 10 fairway, 11 fairway and 15 green, this open venue offers flavors from local, favorite food trucks, an upgraded restroom and an open-air, mainly located Michelob ULTRA Mobile bar. Trucks on 10 will offer seating for fans and embody great-tasting food from internal trucks:
• Mama’s Food
• Corner Taco
• Up In Smoke BBQ
• Pounders Burgers
• Cely’s Filipino Food
IMPROVED! The Welcome Experience – You never get a second possibility to make a initial impression, so with that in mind, THE PLAYERS has upgraded a categorical entryway knowledge for fans as they arrive by a Nicklaus Gate from ubiquitous parking.
The Welcome Experience comforts activities for a whole family, including:
• The McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation Kid Zone – Starring a “GameTruck,” a mobile, video-game museum provides spectators with HDTVs and a far-reaching preference of games for Xbox360, Wii, PlayStation3, as good as a GameCoach who manages a activities so relatives can relax. There will also be a putt-putt course, humanities and crafts, face-painting and an barrier march for a kids to blow off some steam. The Kid Zone comforts a restroom trailer, videoboards, shadowy area, kid-friendly food like sleet cones from KONDA ICE (for purchase) and more. This is not a daycare area, as relatives are compulsory to stay with their children, though it allows relatives a ability to take a mangle and relax in a shade while a kids have some fun. There won’t be any “quiet please” signs in this area!
• New! Imagination Plaground – The Imagination Playground is an innovative stadium apparatus complement that transforms any space into a play space, enlivening learning, amicable growth and movement, and is fun for kids of all ages. Access to a Imagination Playground is giveaway for all ticketholders.
• Daily’s – For grab-and-go food and splash options.
• The Shop – The Shop is a good place to rigging adult for THE PLAYERS, featuring 2015-specific apparatus that won’t final prolonged once a crowds arrive. New in 2015, this 13,000 block feet tent located circuitously a Nicklaus Gate opening comforts 15 of a tip brands in golf. The Shop comforts a limited-edition PLAYERS section, endless headwear territory and a pinkish territory for Championship Sunday’s Pink Out. Fans can save 10 percent during The Shop by regulating a MasterCard.
Autographs are not authorised on march during use days and contest foe days. THE PLAYERS has designated “Autograph Zones” on march to concede fans a eventuality to accommodate their favorite players and get autographs. PGA TOUR players have been asked to spend time in a dual designated designation zones before and/or after play to pointer autographs for fans. These zones concede some-more communication between players and fans.
There are dual designation zones located on a course:
• Main actor use area/driving range
• Scoring area behind 18 green
The designation zones are noted with signage for fans and players and are also listed on a march map. There is a “kid corner” within a designation zones designated privately for youth. These areas concede girl a eventuality to get tighten to their favorite players for a signature.
The Turn – The Turn is a ideal place for a golf-centric throng to watch a action. The interior comforts a GREY GOOSE® 19th Hole Lounge with GREY GOOSE® signature drinks, including a Sawgrass Splash, and soothing seating. Flat-screen televisions approximate a interior loll providing coverage of six-plus broadcasts during a time. The behind wall provides a good perspective of No. 9 immature and a front provides outward seating and witness views of 18 fairway and green.
IMPROVED! Wine Dine on 9 – Fans can suffer epicurean tiny plates prepared by Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s many eminent chefs, in a pleasing garden setting, holding in THE PLAYERS vicinity in style. And what’s a epicurean dish though a potion of wine? Wine Dine on 9 also comforts a BERINGER® Wine Bar charity high-end varietals. New in 2015, we have doubled a seating area in Wine Dine on 9. Located left of 9 fairway, there are also permanent restrooms subsequent to Wine Dine on 9.
The Oasis – Open to a open (must be 21+), The Oasis comforts signature cocktails done with GREY GOOSE® Vodka, a central vodka of a PGA TOUR. Located between 9 and 18 tee boxes, The Oasis debuted in 2012 to raise on what had been a simple – though renouned – benefaction area in a past. The area comforts an air-conditioned venue, where signature cocktails food and splash are accessible for purchase. The Oasis boasts a behind rug for primary views of No. 9 tee.
The Patio – A fan favorite given it debuted in 2011, The Patio offers a shadowy fan section that includes alfresco seating, a videoboard to keep adult with a contest and food and libation accessible for purchase. The Patio also comforts permanent restroom facilities, includes a Michelob ULTRA Bar and a amicable media house covering THE PLAYERS Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. The Patio is located between 10 tee and 18 green/16 tee.
Stadium Village and PwC’s First Tee Challenge – Located behind No. 18 immature tighten to a Clubhouse, a Stadium Village is an air-conditioned open fan section that comforts a mainly located bar, open list seating, oppulance restrooms and a PwC’s First Tee Challenge – a reproduction of a famed 17th hole where fans can take dual giveaway shots during a Island Green or squeeze an additional possibility for a $5 benefaction to The First Tee of North Florida.
Fans can make a $20 benefaction (or more) for a “First Tee Fast Pass” to bypass a queue, take 5 shots and accept a giveaway sleeve of golf balls. All deduction will advantage The First Tee of North Florida.
Stadium Village also comforts a following interactive fan experiences:
• Bridgestone Performance Center – The Bridgestone Performance Center focuses on assisting golf fans have some-more opening moments on a highway and on a course. Tournament guest can attend in giveaway golf round fittings, watch Performance Moments from a PGA TOUR season, learn some-more about a Bridgestone Tire lineup and take partial in a Feherty Putting Challenge;
• Verizon Wireless Lounge – Enjoy interactive demonstrations and giveaway contests;
• Nature Valley – Grab a nominal granola bar, pleasantness of a central granola bar of a PGA TOUR;
• Lexus – check out a 2015 Lexus display. Lexus is a contest car for a third year in a quarrel (a Lexus is accessible to any veteran in a margin during contest week; models for a 2015 contest include: ES, GS, LS, RX, LX and GX);
• MD Anderson – As a central cancer core of a PGA TOUR, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is swelling object reserve and cancer impediment messages during name TOUR stops via a season. MD Anderson is providing fans with shadowy bleacher seating during a 16 tee and 17 immature and giveaway sunscreen pumps located via a course. In addition, MD Anderson invites golf fans to support a goal to finish cancer by signing a Strike Through Cancer Wall, located in Stadium Village. There, they can also play an educational cancer impediment diversion to win prizes including sunglasses and mouth balm. To learn more, revisit www.makingcancerhistory.com/PGATOUR.
• Putt for Charity Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq – Hone in on your putting skills during a Putt for Charity Challenge;
• Baptist Health – stop by for health tips and more;
• Microsoft – Play a recently expelled The Golf Club Collector’s Edition diversion for Xbox One, get a demo of how Microsoft Band and check out Windows Phones and Surface 3;
• Stryker Mobility Zone – Enjoy an educational knowledge that provides information about arthritis, corner health and diagnosis options for hip and knee arthritis. Fans will be means to:
o Talk to internal orthopaedic surgeons about corner pain and diagnosis options;
o See a Mako Robot and learn how robotic-arm assisted medicine is transforming orthopaedics;
o Learn about Fred Funk’s and Hal Sutton’s personal stories of corner deputy and earnings to golf;
o Pick adult a giveaway pedometer and walking map; and
o Capture a PLAYERS memory in their Photo Booth
• Florida Lottery – Purchase your favorite Florida Lottery products, Friday – Sunday;
The Grove – Located in a area behind 17 tee and 16 green, The Grove is an outdoor, shadowy area that is open to a public. The area includes pavers, list seating and an upgraded corridor from a Nicklaus Gate that will lead fans directly to a location. The Grove will embody a vast video house showcasing a Golf Channel and NBC promote so fans won’t skip any contest movement while they’re holding a break. The Grove will also underline a amicable media house covering THE PLAYERS Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. The area is also in tighten vicinity to a new, vast permanent restrooms located behind a 16th immature and 17th tee.
Food Court –Located to a left of a Nicklaus Gate entrance, there are copiousness of great, internal restaurants to select from in a Food Court. There’s shadowy seating around a Food Court, so everybody can squeeze a punch to eat and accommodate adult for a family cruise during THE PLAYERS. Restaurants featured in a Food Court include:
• Dietz Watson Fresh Café presented by Winn-Dixie: This healthy choice will offer uninformed done sandwiches, gluten-free and healthy food options for fans to enjoy;
• Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q: From St. Louis character ribs to Louisiana po-boys, Bono’s will prove any BBQ craving;
• Firehouse Subs: Founded and formed in Jacksonville, this sandwich emporium serves a best meats, cheeses and toppings around;
• MShack: Located in Atlantic Beach and St. Johns Town Center, this Jacksonville burger corner uses all-natural, hormone-free beef, belligerent uninformed daily; don’t forget about a all-beef hotdogs, hand-cut fries and tasty milkshakes; and
• Tropical Smoothie Café: Bold, dainty smoothies, wraps, sandwiches, flatbreads and salads with high-quality mixture and uninformed furnish fill a menu.
Also of note: many of a specialty restaurants featured on site have low-fat, low-calorie, low-carb, vegetarian and gluten-free options for fans who have specific dietary needs (see subsequent story thought for some-more information).
• Schedule guided media tours of a venues and give your assembly a preview of a construction progress, special events, comforts and options of each.
• Do a time relapse (photo or video) of some of a new venues as they’re built out.
• Talk to a internal grill owners featured in a Food Court, Taste of JAX, Tacos on 12, Trucks on 10, Blue Room VIP Lounge presented by Michelob ULTRA and/or Wine Dine on 9. What captivated them to be a partial of THE PLAYERS this year? How are they tailoring their menu to accommodate a contest set up? How do they design to advantage from partnering with a event?
IMPROVED! Refreshments during THE PLAYERS are better, and faster, than ever
THE PLAYERS Championship has some-more to offer than your normal sporting event, and there’s no softened painting of that fact than in a food selection. THE PLAYERS 2015 will continue to embody gluten-free, vegetarian and low-calorie options like a Naked Mburger from M Shack. Like 2014, a menus will even embody a gluten-free beer!
See a apart “Food Map” and spreadsheet for a finish inventory of gluten-free, vegetarian, low-calorie and specialty offerings during this year’s PLAYERS.
In addition, guest can suffer a Zesty Lime Shrimp Tacos– that is THE PLAYERS Signature Item – in a clubhouse, during concessions circuitously No. 2 green, The Grove, Four Points (as one of a rotating specials), The Patio, Benefactor, The Turn and a Greenside Lounge. The Zesty Lime Shrimp Tacos underline Sea Best tequila-lime shrimp, pineapple cabbage and avocado immature cream.
The Oasis boasts a behind rug for primary views of No. 9 tee and serves adult a can’t-miss signature cocktail – a Sawgrass Splash – in further to other food and drinks. The Sawgrass Splash is done with GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Vodka. In addition, tradition cocktails prepared with spirits from a Bacardi® family will be accessible for purchase. Fans can squeeze spirits in The Oasis, Stadium Village, Taste of JAX, Wine Dine on 9 and The Patio.
THE PLAYERS is featuring menus from some of Jacksonville’s favorite restaurants. Taste of JAX showcases Metro Diner, Brucci’s and 4 Rivers Smokehouse, while a renouned Wine Dine on 9 is once again hosted by Restaurant Medure and comforts a BERINGER® Wine Bar for a glorious preference of reds, whites and rosés. Fans can also indulge in Bono’s BBQ, MShack, Tropical Smoothie Café and Firehouse Subs, and Dietz Watson Fresh Café presented by Winn-Dixie for healthy options in a Food Court. THE PLAYERS will underline “Trucks on 10,” an outward dining area where spectators can squeeze food from internal food lorry vendors, including Mama’s Food, Corner Taco, Up In Smoke BBQ, Pounders Burgers and Cely’s Filipino Food.
Sea Best products will be featured via a Stadium march including on a Sea Best 17 Deck located behind a No. 17 green. Sea Best Zesty Shrimp Tacos will be a signature object of THE PLAYERS 2015.
BUBBA burgers will be served via a march as an combined fan enhancement. BUBBA Foods has partnered with events and venues opposite a nation and is unapproachable to be a partial of THE PLAYERS 2015.
Peterbrooke Chocolatier will offer fans signature chocolates along with mini-PLAYERS Championship prize replicas. This tasty prize will be sole in a sell tent, in a hall and in all of Peterbrooke’s sell locations.
For smaller fans, kid-friendly options such as fruit and peanut butter and preserve sandwiches will be accessible during many benefaction stands around a course. Families can also revisit The McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation Kid Zone during a Nicklaus Gate for a largest preference of kid-friendly favorites. Items such as KONE ICE, grilled cheese, cheese pizza, youth prohibited dogs and fruit cups can be purchased in a Kid Zone. Families can pierce in a gallon-sized transparent cosmetic bag to receptacle snacks, sandwiches and some-more for a family (no outward beverages are allowed).
To assistance keep fans hydrated, THE PLAYERS have “Mobile Refreshment Centers.” Eight carts will ramble a golf march in vital (high-traffic) locations, offering water, soda and splash to fans as they follow along examination their favorite players. From embankment opening to 11:30 a.m., spectators can squeeze GREY GOOSE® Bloody Marys inside a Couples and Nicklaus embankment entrances. This preference allows fans to squeeze a splash or a discerning break and not skip a notation of a action.
Fans are reminded that chilled, filtered celebration H2O is accessible in a permanent restrooms circuitously The Patio, behind a 16th immature and 17th tee, Taste of JAX and Wine Dine on 9; so keep that bottle and refill it as many times as you’d like as a proceed to stay hydrated and save income during THE PLAYERS.
Fans are speedy to use their MasterCard and to save 10 percent during on-course concessions.
• Sample one object from any diet (gluten free, vegetarian and low-calorie) and arrange your favorite.
• Poll fans for their favorite food offerings during THE PLAYERS.
• Talk to guest who are purchasing specialty apparatus and ask how a new offerings softened their PLAYERS experience.
• How about a blind ambience exam of gluten-free splash contra a some-more normal options? Can we (or a propitious fan who wants to be your assistant) tell a difference?
• Give your readers/viewers a “taste of THE PLAYERS.” We can yield photos and recipes of some of a signature apparatus offering during THE PLAYERS this year.
Best views in golf keep removing better
With good venues, extraordinary food and splash options and fun, interactive exhibits, there’s no necessity of things to do, see and knowledge during THE PLAYERS. But a genuine action, of course, takes place inside a ropes as a best margin in golf takes on a truest test. Here’s a hole-by-hole beam of a best – and infrequently dark – spots to knowledge all this world-class eventuality has to offer.
• Hole 1 – The vast grandstands during No. 1 tee are renouned to watch players tee off with mounds to a left and right of a immature for optimal viewing. Limited leaflet lets we see a player’s proceed and putt. This less-crowded plcae provides a good eventuality to get tighten to players as they travel from No. 1 immature to No. 2 tee.
• Hole 2 – Elevated mounding behind a immature provides a good place to watch players confirm either or not to go for a standard 5 in dual or lay-up, and afterwards we can keep an eye on them as they conduct to No. 3 tee to take a shot during a par-3 green. Here’s another tip: a break mount during No. 2 green/No. 3 tee has shade umbrellas in a seating area.
• Hole 3 – Left of a tee box is a good place to perspective golf, as we are only on a other side of a use tee, that means we can pierce behind and onward to watch a 3rd hole as good as see players warm-up. Extended mounding to a left of a immature allows for good views of balls coming a immature and players putting.
• Hole 4 – Take a break! Sit on a bulkhead around a H2O surrounding a immature and hook your feet (hold on to those flip-flops!).
• Hole 5 – Find good views of this tough standard 4 from a towering left side of a fairway, where we can also locate a glance of players practicing on a behind tee of a pushing range. Elevated mounding behind a immature provides higher observation angles, and you’ll be only a few stairs from a permanent restroom and a Wine Dine on 9 benefaction area.
• Hole 6 – It competence be a small remote, though that only means this immature isn’t really swarming and offers we a good place to locate a movement adult close. It’s a ideal mark to be circuitously players as they travel from a immature to a No. 7 tee.
• Hole 7 – The towering mounding behind a immature allows we to see all a proceed behind to a tee box. Also, this new observation area is only a few stairs from a permanent restroom and a Wine Dine on 9 benefaction area.
• Hole 8 – Always a fan favorite, we can get tighten to a movement when players strike their tee shots interjection to towering mounding behind a immature (and in a shade of circuitously trees). This area also allows fans to see shots land and players putt on this undulating green.
• Hole 9 – A good standard 5 to watch players strike their tee shots and confirm either or not to go for it in two. Significant amounts of leaflet to a left of a immature have been removed, and bleachers were added. New mounding on 9 immature was combined so we now have a softened perspective of players’ proceed shots and putts.
• Hole 10 – The towering mounding behind a tee provides good views of players’ tee shots, and you’re only stairs divided from a permanent restroom. Enjoy views of 10 tee and 16 tee from a new MD Anderson lonesome bleacher and deck. As we travel a hole, be certain to stop during Trucks on 10 – a food lorry food justice – where we can squeeze a break from some good internal vendors on wheels!
• Hole 11 – A fan favorite standard 5 where players mostly go for it in two, a immature is surrounded by silt and water, that provides uninterrupted play and excitement. The newly extended bowl-shaped mounding around a immature provides softened views with good shade, and you’re a stone’s chuck from a permanent restroom and good dining options during a Taste of JAX.
• Hole 12 – Elevated mounds around a tee yield glorious views of players attack their tee shots. These mounds are conveniently located circuitously a permanent restroom and good internal restaurants during a Taste of JAX. The pile circuitously a immature allows we to demeanour behind during a tee and proceed shots, as good as over a immature for up-close views. Just behind a immature is Tacos on 12 with TacoLu portion adult sangria, signature margaritas and a best tacos in town.
• Hole 13 – This par-3 immature offers a some-more insinuate environment than a 17th hole, though there’s still copiousness of play and excitement. Fans directly behind a immature might even see a round or dual hurl by a immature and finish adult in collection area only on a other side of a ropes from where they’re sitting. The tip of a mounding behind a immature also provides a good perspective of players teeing off on No. 14. Additionally, we are still tighten adequate to Tacos on 12 to take caring of any and all must-have-tacos-now episodes in a timely manner.
• Hole 14 – A tough standard 4 with great, towering views behind a tee and a right side of a fairway, that takes we right past Taste of JAX and a permanent restroom.
• Hole 15 – This standard 4 has towering mounding on a left side of a green, providing good views of proceed shots and putting, and we are tighten adequate to make a discerning stop for lunch during Trucks on 10, that is only behind a 12th green.
• Hole 16 – The new MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Bleacher, located behind a tee, provides a good perspective as players launch their tee shots, with lonesome seating and concession. A permanent restroom is located to a right of a tee. The towering mounding on a left side of a immature also provides an ideal vantage indicate for proceed shots and putts, as good as a perspective of a 17th hole.
• Hole 17 – The ultimate golf witness experience, a iconic 17th island immature has copiousness of food and beverages located around a hole. Cool off in a shade during a Sea Best 17 Deck and MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Bleacher– open entrance shade zones – located behind a green. This is a ideal mark to watch golf and afterwards see players travel off a immature and by a hovel as they conduct to a 18th tee.
• Hole 18 – You’ll find good views behind a tee and down a right side of a hole. The towering area around a immature is famous as The Bluff, where pleasantness folding chairs are supposing during no charge, and if you’re in your chair when a final putt drops during a finish of a day, we can take it home for free!
• Practice Areas – The roping of a use immature allows we to get even closer to players as they do their final prep work before teeing off. There is also an open area on a operation with powerful tables and simple concessions, so feel giveaway to stay seated in a shade while we watch players practice. In further to a categorical use operation area, a behind use operation (to a left of No. 9) is also open adult for fans.
Upgraded, permanent restroom facilities
Even after decades of entertainment a world-class golf tournament, there is always room to urge a fan knowledge during THE PLAYERS. After any event, a contest undergoes an endless critique process, and a pivotal aspect is fan feedback by surveys and amicable media comments. One of a many resounding apparatus of feedback in new years centered on a peculiarity of bathrooms for fans.
With that in mind, THE PLAYERS has combined another large-scale, permanent open that was assembled in allege of this year’s event. The new trickery comforts 20 toilets per side and will also have atmosphere conditioning, attendants and changing stations in both a men’s and women’s restrooms. As in before years, there will be additional proxy restrooms via a contest as well. This fourth trickery complements a 3 that were constructed– to good pushing – during The Patio, Wine Dine on 9 (near No. 16 tee/No. 9 fairway) and Taste of JAX in time for a 2013 and 2014 events.
The restrooms embody H2O fountains and a place for fans to fill adult H2O bottles/cups with chilled, filtered celebration H2O – a great, inexpensive proceed to stay hydrated while enjoying a day during THE PLAYERS.
Permanent restrooms are not typically found during courses that horde large-scale tournaments, though a investment in a comforts is noticed as an critical proceed to raise a fan experience.