Everything we need to know about a Leeds Castle Christmas market
November 8, 2016 - garden totes
Leeds Castle delights in hosting a annual Christmas Market.
Discover a superb array of anniversary gifts, toys, gratifying decorations, dilettante food and splash and accommodate a reindeer and a birds of prey.
When is it?
The markets will be open on Dec 3 and 4, Dec 10 and 11, Dec 17 and 18 and Dec 22 and 23, 2016 betwen 10am and 5pm.
Where is it?
On a Cedar Lawn unaware a Castle.
Do we need to buy a ticket?
Those wanting to attend a marketplace will need to buy a sheet for acknowledgment to a castle. Tickets can be purchased here.
You don’t need to buy a sheet in advance, though if we do we can accept 10 per cent off.
What stalls will be there?
Here are only a preference of a stalls that will be in assemblage during a market:
- Happy Cake, Cupcakes and Fudge: Homemade cupcakes, fudge, jam and curd. Mini jam/curd and fudge hampers.
- Carrington Foods: Chilli sauces, chilli piquancy rubs, chilli infused oils.
- Turners Cider: Lots of cider, Chutney, present sets, mulled cider brew syrup
- Kentish Pip Cider: Five varieties of singular batch, palm blended Kentish Pip Cider. Available on bottle or in bottled present packs.
- Kent Cider Co.: Kent Cider
- Wolfgangs Bar: Mulled wine, non alchohol mulled wine, mulled cider, german larger.
- Dine Thyme: Sausage Rolls, Scotch Eggs, Pies, Tarts, Soups, Salads, Cheese Straws
- Babrani Foods: Chutneys, Sauces, Spice Mix, Gift Packs. Curries, Indian snacks, samosas, pakoras, masala chips.
- Chef Hans Ltd: German Sausages, Hot and Cold Non-alcohol beverages
- Anno Distillers: Kent Dry Gin, Vodka, Sloe Gin, all in 70cl and 5cl Bottles
- Thomas Cookie Co: Handmade epicurean cookies
- Hits a Spot French Crepes: French Crepes: Both delectable and sweet. Variety of Hot chocolate Loaded with toppings. Apple Cider and Mulled Wine (Both Non-alcoholic)
- Rad Burger Co.: Burgers and fries
- MightyFineThings: Kentish Fruit and Honey Liqueurs, Sauces, Vinegars and Syrups.
- Wild Spirits of Kent: Wild Damson Gin Sloe Gin Raspberry Gin Blackberry Whisky Blackberry, Vodka Rhubarb, Vodka Quince Vodka
- O’er a Moon: Fudge, dessert sauces, turkish delight, honeycomb
- Stan Milly’s Artisan Fudges: Artisan Fudge, operation of 30 flavours
- From Cakes to Crumbs: Cakes, Brownies, Fruit Cake, Gluten Free products
- Campbells Chutney: Chutneys, jams, marmalades and mustard
- Cookie Tastic: Cookie brew jars and bags. Mini Jute Gifts bags, for jars.
Home Gift from Kent
- Vintage Rose Studio: Handmade flashy Christmas wreaths, potted poinsettia, present plants, scented hunger cones, bach flower remedies.
- Thanda Limited Children’s lidded mini baskets: Woven Christmas decorations. Woven children’s clocks. Bart Bear Milo Bunny Apples fabric baskets. Floral fireworks fabric baskets.
- Floral fireworks inscription covers and totes: Nature Conscious umbrellas and cushions.
- Wooden Homeware: chopping boards/platters/drawers/harvest box/plates/cone holders/book holders/wood wax.
- Mohair scarves and throws: Coffee transport bags and handbags. Cement bag/recycled paper tablet/iPad covers.
- Woven goods: gourds/cooking pots/baskets of several sizes/bowls/ platters/placemats/trivets/bread baskets.
- Glass ware: booze eyeglasses and mini Angels Frames: recycled timber frames of several sizes.
- Ceramics: Various bowls/ carafes Candles: artichoke and seed form (two sizes).
- Street 54: Unique detailed cushions Unique detailed art postcards and Christmas/other cards Unique detailed board selling bags
- The Happy Gardener: Garden gifts including, planters tools, garden signs, pots, garden fibre plant supports. Christmas decorations. Seasonal plants.
- UK Interiors: LED Christmas Decorations, unresolved decorations, lanterns, candle holders, cushions, wicker decorations, domicile ornaments.
- Eve Victoria Home Fragrance: Scented candles done with 100% soy wax, blends of healthy and essential oils. Hand poured and palm blended in a Uk. Reed Diffusers.
- Millbrook Pottery: Hand thrown stoneware pottery
- Frame Company: Picture Frames. Framed Art Prints. Framed Art Work. Personalised Framed. Gift Prints. Framed Gift Items. Eg scrawl art boards, baby imprint, caricature books. Framed Mirrors.
Children’s gifts from Kent:
- Stichems: Hair Accessories
- Little C’s Children’s Boutique: Children’s garments and shoes
- Gem’s Children’s Book Shop: Children’s Books
- Crab and The Fox: Baby Clothes Toys Books Teething Jewellery Baby Bottles Dinner Sets Muslin Swaddles Baby Toiletries Blankets Mobiles Comforters Cuddly toys.
- OrganiCotton: Ethical selling for babies and children. Organic Clothing from a following brands: Kite Piccalilly Toby Tiger Slugs Snails Little Green Radicals Ages 0-11 years. Natural washing products from Soapnuts and Violet’s Hair and skincare from Soap Nuts ‘Close’ products- bibs, play mats, accessories
- KidzCapes: Children’s superhero garment sets with relating masks
- Golden Boy Baby Clothes: Baby vests, socks, T-shirts, trousers, jumpers, cardigans, coats, sleet suits, romper suits, soothing toys, present wrapped sets, hats, bibs, baby jeans, shirts, baby blankets, shoes, sauce gowns, muslins, comforters.
What else is there?
In a centre of a market, suffer a Castle’s sentimental fairground attractions, children’s rides and a daily programme of live low-pitched entertainment.
Take a float on a Victorian carousel and a high drifting ‘chair-o-planes’ or take a resting outing on a large circle for a fantastic perspective of a Castle. Small additional charges request for a rides.
A reindeer coop will also be on Cedar Lawn. If we were propitious adequate to seize tickets for Santa’s grotto, he will be there too.