Dayton Women’s Fair: Fun, fashion, information
September 1, 2015 - garden totes
Knowing what women wish and need and delivering it in one fun, permitted package is a hint of a Dayton Women’s Fair, now in a fifth annual delivery from Sept. 19-20 during a Airport Expo Center, Vandalia. Presented by Dayton Area Toyota Dealers, a jubilee of all things womanlike focuses on an array of interests, products and passions singly compared with women.
The eventuality is constructed by Cox Media Group Ohio with corporate unite Premier Health.
The female-centric eventuality is not only about selling – nonetheless there’s copiousness available. Rather, it’s a good place to come for information, ideas and awareness, too, pronounced Meghan Minshall, CMGO manager of events and village outreach.
“There’s a good internal vibe with a Dayton Women’s Fair as we have vendors and businesses from all over a Miami Valley. It’s a fun-filled day that allows a village to support internal businesses all in one place” pronounced Meghan Minshall, manager of events and village overdo for Cox Media Group Ohio.
Along with some-more than 100 area businesses and exhibitors stuffing a expo core with sights and sounds combined exclusively for a womanlike audience, there is food and splash permitted to modernise each satisfactory goer. Promising to be quite renouned is a Ohio Wine Garden, showcasing 4 Ohio booze producers’ vintages. Wine is permitted for sampling and celebration on-site and even purchasing in bottles to take home. Better nonetheless is that a apportionment of a booze garden’s deduction will advantage A Special Wish Foundation.
Other approaching highlights of a satisfactory include:
• A opening by Dayton Contemporary Dance Company 2, a repertory-training garb of a world-renowned DCDC, on Sept. 19. This culturally different complicated dance association is a height for rising performers, teachers and choreographers to file their technical skills and showcase their artistic talent.
• Women in Business Networking (WiBN) Fashion Show, scheduled from 2-2:45 p.m. on Sept. 20, and featuring women from a WiBN’s Top 25 Women to Watch. WiBN, a module of a Dayton/Miami Valley Better Business Bureau, provides women with forums for building relations so they can grasp career and personal success by education, resources and recognition. This year’s uncover facilities a accumulation of career-oriented looks from 13 internal businesses, all of that have a counter during a fair.
• Flu shots! It’s conjunction too early nor too late to get and stay healthy. Nationally approved immunizing pharmacists during a Meijer Pharmacy counter can discharge a rarely endorsed annual influenza shot for attendees’ convenience. The pharmacists also might be consulted to see either satisfactory goers validate for pneumonia, shingles or Tdap vaccinations. Various medication and medical word skeleton are accepted, including Medicare. State age boundary might apply. Credit label and HSA cards are accepted.
• Extreme Couponing Workshops for purebred participants on Sept. 19. Expert Extreme Couponer Alison Andersen is ardent about saving income and assisting others do a same. She’s been training her couponing methods given 2009 and has finished so nationally. She gives assembly members a certainty to stone a sales during a grocery store with in-depth tips, tricks and secrets used to save thousands of dollars.
• Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors’ “Homes for Dogs” project, whose idea is to find homes for 20,000 dogs in 2015 by teaming adult with internal pet adoption organizations. Two dog houses during this year’s Dayton Women’s Fair are being raffled off, with one giveaway entrance going to everybody who visits a CBHR both. The incomparable of a dual facilities a rooftop square permitted by stairs along one side of a house, while a smaller of a dual looks like a record cabin, finish with a vast front porch. What fine doghouse digs! A sketch for a propitious winners will be hold during a finish of a fair.
• Premier Health’s $1 million mobile mammography unit, versed with a latest 3-D mammography record to assistance safeguard women’s health concerns.
• Cooking demos by Kroger and a Culinary Arts Program during Sinclair Community College.
• Dayton’s possess chronicle of “Let’s Make a Deal” with K99.1 FM Radio’s renouned Breakfast Club personalities Nancy Wilson and Frye Guy, from 1-2 p.m. on Sept. 19. Cool prizes and a dreaded ZONKS will be partial of a fun.
• Morris Home Furnishings is giving divided dual $500 present cards for interlude by their booth.
• Furniture Fair is providing giveaway totes for holding a samples and goodies available.
The advantages of a Dayton Women’s Fair aren’t simply short-term solutions. The eventuality offers countless opportunities to raise one’s lifestyle for a prolonged haul. Health and wellness exhibitors are providing superintendence on decrease techniques, aptness trends, healthy food choices and so most more. Entertainment options are value exploring.
Perfectly timed for lovely a home for tumble and a arriving holidays are vendors charity information and examples of seat design, home decor, bed and bath, closet organization, prohibited tubs and saunas, heating and atmosphere conditioning upgrades and cleaning services.
Beauty and personal caring options are abundant as exhibitors denote how to remove weight, perk adult complexions, retool wardrobes and pamper, pamper, cosset oneself.
Some of a “nuts and bolts” of daily vital presented during a satisfactory operation from assistance with personal finances, invulnerability and confidence to business topics, comparison caring and pet products. For women who wish to be seen going in style, a Dayton Area Toyota Dealers will have some good ideas and displays.
“Grab friends and family, give yourself a few hours and suffer all a uncover has to offer. You might even get some Christmas selling off your to-do list!” Minshall said.