14 New Arrivals in a Brit + Co Shop This Month
February 15, 2016 - garden totes
The groundhog likely that open was going to come early. But we’re all still fighting off those winter blues… until we let a little sell therapy lighten adult our days. From DIY kits, home decor, character and more, these B+C shop equipment will make we forget about those nasty temps outside. Get your selling transport ready and let’s get a sell therapy on!
1. Leather Jewelry Roll Kit by Chloe + Isabel ($39): Keep your valuables orderly while you’re globetrotting with this genuine leather roll. The container comes with a step-by-step beam to make a DIY super easy.
2. Sasi Ring ($42): Here’s a minimalist ring with a little edge. This coronet ring will boost your certainty as you’re out and about statute a world.
3. Rolling Sentiment + Date Stamp ($5): Spruce adult invitations or bulletin reminders with fun quotes like “Best. Day. Ever”, “Big Day” or “**celebrating**.” You can also stamp out dates like nobody’s business.
4. Heart Trucker Hat ($25): For those days when we don’t feel like doing anything with your hair, only lift on this black and white heart trucker shawl to go about your day in style.
5. Outfit Planning Notepad ($10): Plan out your outfits for your subsequent date, wedding, vacation or pursuit interview. This lovable notepad lets we blueprint outfit ideas on fluent models. Plus, we can list all a equipment we need for outfit success.
6. Stenciled Tee + Tote Kite by Idieh Design ($39): Stencil some motivational sass onto a comfy string tee or board receptacle with this new DIY kit. Your squeeze will embody reusable stencils, fabric paint, a froth brush, a grey tee, board receptacle bag and a step-by-step instruction card.
7. Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24): This is a compress celebration in a lovable tin. This cocktail container is ideal for adding a little punch to tedious in-flight drinks. So lay back, relax and brew adult dual tasty cocktails during 30,000 feet.
8. Kraft Seed Starter Kit ($17): This seed starter container creates a good housewarming gift. It includes all we need to start your outside garden. How does it work? Once a seedlings are prepared for transplanting, simply bury a kraft pot in a belligerent and watch your garden grow!
9. Jade Mixing Bowl Set ($65): Add a cocktail of tone to your kitchenware with these mount blending bowls. Made of hand-pressed glass, a set includes large, middle and little bowls. Your baking adventures never looked so pretty.
10. Winter Bulb Kit ($25): Beat those winter blues by bringing a little greenery into your home. This bulb container is stylishly finished in a clear, recycled potion vase with a corked top, and facilities possibly a reward Paperwhite or Picotee Amaryllis tuber tucked into a burlap sack. All we have to do is supplement water!
11. Magnetic Photo Rope ($12): We’re sleepy of tedious print frames. Print and showcase your favorite Instagram cinema with this modern photo display. It uses little yet super clever magnets to uncover off your snaps.
12. Test Tube Salt Soak, Set of Three ($12): Made with decrease in mind, any soak is formulated with opposite ipecac and essential oils to grasp several levels of flesh relaxation, skin detoxing and skin smoothing. Friday nights in are sounding like a BEST thing.
13. P3 Round Mirror Sunglasses ($10): Go retro with these bright sunglasses. You’ll really get beheld this summer with those colorful lenses. And did we discuss that they’re 100 percent UV 400 stable and blemish resistant? We’re meditative these are must.
14. Starter Kit Petal Perfume Pack ($9): Add this redolence starter container to your purse. It’s a ideal squeeze bag choice for a date night, girls’ night or marriage invite. This container includes 13 scents, so we can knowledge all a pleasing fragrances whenever we please.
What’s your favorite new attainment this month? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!